- This event has passed.
WORKSHOP: How To Price Your Freelance Projects
August 30 @ 18:30 - 20:30€10
Are you a freelancer? Are you struggling to find the best ways to price your services and projects? Are you curious how other freelancers go about their pricing?
Join our evening workshop How To Price Your Freelance Projects at the Office Box, a coworking space by the Citadelpark and close to the St. Pieter train station in Gent.
You will learn about:
- Value based pricing – as opposed to cost or competitor based pricing
- How to safely reach an optimal price setting – and keep improving it
- The importance of never having a full schedule – keeping one day a week free
- 18:30 Doors open
- 19:00 Welcome – introduction by Freelance Business Day, Entrepreneurs Anonymous & Office Box
- 19:05 Workshop How To Price Your Freelance Projects with Jorim Rademaker (more info below!). The talk is in English and including plenty of time for Q&A
- 20:00 – 20:30 Networking – opportunity to meet other freelancers
Jorim Rademaker is the founder and CEO of Manual.to, a software platform for quickly creating digital training manuals and user guides. In his previous career he offered a range of freelance services, including graphic design, illustration, communication consultancy and programming.
- The registration fee includes a drink and a snack.
- The ticket is non refundable – but you can transfer your ticket to someone else.
- This workshop is limited to max 20 people to ensure quality & interaction.
- Street parking is generally available outside of event location at own cost. Tip: it is cheaper to park at Koning Leopold II laan (yellow zone) instead of Charles Kerchovelaan (orange zone).